Zodiac MilPro Work Boat, 13' 5", Black Inflatable Boat
Work Boat WB400 #Z85010
Note: This item will ship when available.
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.The Zodiac Milpro™ Work Boats have been designed to meet the high level of requirements expected by professional users. Multi role heavy duty workboats make the ideal platform of choice. The crafts are easy to assemble, inflate and launch, their large diameter buoyancy tubes, and wide beam, give greater stability, high maneuverability, and with planning speed performance even with heavy loads.
- Length: 13' 5"
- Beam: 6' 2"
- Hull Weight: 205 lbs
- Capacity: (8) Persons or 2028 lbs
- Maximum power allowed: 40L hp (20" Shaft)
- Maximum Motor Weight: 216 Lbs
- Tube Diameter: 20"
- Separate Air Chambers: (3 + 1)
- Folded Dimensions: 4' 7" x 2' 6" x 1' 6"
- Fabric Type: 1670 Decitex, Polyester, Hypalon-Neoprene
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
Standard Features Include:
- Non-skid aluminum floor with anodized aluminum stringers
- Bow floorboards, wood, black
- Marine plywood transom, Black
- Aluminum engine mounting plate
- High flow self bailer with sleeve
- Standard self bailer
- All around rub strake, flat profile, black
- Keel and Tube rubbing strake for beaching
- (2) Bow towing D-ring butterfly patches on tube (stainless)
- (2) Aft towing U-bolts on transom
- (2) Bow lifting butterfly patches
- (2) Aft lifting U-bots fitted in transom
- Exterior lifelines (Peripheral)
- (6) Lateral carry handles (molded PVC)
- Bow carry handle (metal)
- Foot pump with hose
- Repair kit with pressure gauge
- Storage Bag
- (2) Paddles (Aluminum shaft, plastic blade)
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail email@example.com
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.