Lewmar Epsilon Stainless Steel Anchor - 35 lbs.
The Lewmar Epsilon Anchor builds upon the legendary Delta® anchor's robustness and quality. Its concave fluke and ballast keel, ensure market-leading holding power and rapid setting, while maintaining self-launching characteristics with Lewmar bow rollers and shank geometry.
- Anti-snagging design
- Lloyds rated for Super-High holding power
- Full range from 14 lbs. - 140 lbs.
- Concave fluke and ballasted tip for rapid setting
- Fully compatible with Lewmar bow rollers
- Shaped to initiate self-launch from stowed position
- Removable roll bar included
- A: 26-3/8"
- B: 1/2"
- C: 14-4/5"
- D: 14"
- E: 18-1/2"
- Boat length: 33 to 47 feet
- Anchor weight: 35 lbs.
- Recommended chain size: 5/16"
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.