Zodiac MilPro Emergency Response Inflatable Boat, 10' 6", Red
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
The Zodiac MilPro ERB (Emergency Response Boat) Series has been specifically designed to meet the demanding requirements of Search & Rescue organizations throughout the world. The High Pressure air Floor makes the ERB series a compact Boat, that can be easily and quickly deployed with high pressure inflation systems in minutes.
- Length: 10' 6"
- Beam: 5' 3"
- Hull Weight: 86 lbs
- Capacity: (4) Persons or 1168 lbs
- Maximum power allowed: 10 hp (15" Shaft)
- Maximum Motor Weight: 90 Lbs
- Tube Diameter: 15"
- Separate Air Chambers: 2 + 1 + Floor
- Stowed Dimensions: 4' 3" x 2' x 1' 3"
- Fabric Type: 1110 Decitex, Polyester, Hypalon-Neoprene
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
Standard Features Include:
- Inflation valves on main tubes (NOT intercommunication valves)
- High Pressure CSM vulcanised Air Floor (16 PSI)
- Over-pressure valves on main tubes, keel and floor
- (1) Fast Inflation point (CO2) on HPP Floor
- (4) D-rings on floor
- Transom with Aluminum engine mounting plate for single engine
- Self Bailers in transom
- (1) Large flow w/sleeve and (1) Small bailer
- All around Rubbing strake, flat profile, black
- Rubbing strakes for beaching on keel and tubes
- Transom bottom Stainless steel protection shoe
- (4) Lateral carrying handles (neoprene strap)
- Bow Handle (chromed aluminum w/ black coating)
- Lateral lifeline on lacing cuff
- Bow skirt
- (2) Bow towing D-ring on patch on tube (stainless steel w/ black coating)
- (2) Aft towing U-bolts on transom (stainless steel w/ black coating)
- (2) Bow lifting D-rings on patch on tube (stainless steel w/ black coating)
- (2) Aft lifting U-bolts on transom (stainless steel)
- Foot bellows with hose
- Repair kit w/ pressure gauge
- (2) Telescopic paddles
- Storage bag
- Removable Bow Storage Pouch
- Fast inflation kit for scuba bottle (air only)
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail email@example.com
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.