Zodiac MilPro SRMN 550 18' 1" RIB
SRMN 550 #Z80366
Note: This item will ship when available.
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
The Zodiac Milpro SRMN boats were originally built for military use. These reinforced hulls are designed to take maximum G forces when fully loaded and under tough running conditions.
Offering complete open deck area for a wide range of steering consoles, bolsters and other equipment.
- Length: 18' 1"
- Beam: 7' 2"
- Boat Weight: 717 lbs
- Capacity: (14) Persons or 2800 lbs
- Maximum Motor: 120L hp (20" Shaft)
- Maximum Motor Weight: 399 lbs
- Tube Diameter: 20"
- Separate Air Chambers: (5)
- Hull Stowed Dimensions: 15' 11" x 5' 1" x 2' 7" (Tubes Deflated)
- Fabric Type: 1670 Decitex Polyester, Hypalon-Neoprene
- Note: Tube glued on hull
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
Standard Features Include:
- Deep V Fiberglass Hull and Deck
- (4) Intercommunication Inflation valves
- (2) All around rube strake, flat profile, black
- Non-Skid deck, diamond molding shapes
- Trim Tabs, GRP, bolted on transom
- (2) Transom Crossleg reinforcements
- (2) Large Flow Self Bailer
- Exterior Life Lines on lacing cuff
- Bow Carrying handle (plated brass, black)
- Bow mooring eye (stainless steel)
- (2) Bow Towing U-bolts on hull (stainless steel)
- (2) Aft transom Towing U-Bolts on Hull (stainless steel)
- (2) Bow lifting folding padeye on hull (stainless steel)
- (2) Aft transom lifting U-bolt on hull (stainless steel)
- (2) Paddles
- Foot Pump
- Repair Kit w/ pressure gauge
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to email@example.com . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.