Shakespeare 390 Classic Single Side Band (SSB Whip) Antenna
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
- 1 Base section antenna assembly
- 1 Tip section
- 1 3/8" Lock washer
- 1 Tube Loctite 242 Thread Locking Compound
- Shakespeare 390 Single Side Band (SSB Whip) Antenna performs best in calm to moderate seas
- This award-winning performer is often referred to as the standard of the industry by virtue of its capabilities and popularity
- Reinforced insulating qualities allow input power up to 1 kw
- Length: 23' (7 meter)
- Sections: 2
- Base 162"
- Tip 112"
- Mount: Deck/side mounted
- Base ferrule with standard 1"-14 threads
- Ferrule material is chromed brass
- Mount the antenna to a bulkhead or deck using a Shakespeare Style 409-R or 410-R Mounting Kits (Each sold separately)
- The antenna's conductors run full length - no loading coil
- Includes side feed termination band
- Cable is not included
Note: SSB antennas and transceivers require adequate grounding systems. Follow the radio manufacturer's instructions for connecting this antenna to your SSB radio system
- SSB: Frequency: 2-30 MHz with tuner
- Bandwidth: Resonant Frequency: 10.8 MHz
- Max. Input Power: 1000 watts
- Color/finish: White