Liqui Moly Sailboat Winch Grease
Whether you're a motorboat driver, sailor or fishing enthusiast: LIQUI MOLY offers you a complete product range for the safe operation of diesel and gasoline motors – perfectly geared towards your maritime needs. Unique solutions, such as our highly effective biocide to fight diesel pest, ensure that you do not end up floundering on the water. All additives, motor oils, gear oils and greases, as well as service and care products from our MARINE product line deliver maximum benefits. So you're always excellently prepared when you set sail.
Specially developed for winching and hoisting applications, Liqui Moly Sailboat Winch Grease provides ultimate wear protection and friction resistant properties.
- Synthetic high-performance grease enhanced with solid PTFE lubricants
- Provides the ultimate in wear protection and reduces friction
- Specially developed for use on winches and hoists
- Resistant to seawater and freshwater - excellent adhesive properties
- Does not contain resins or acids and does not affect plastics
- Size: 100 Grams
- Certification acc. DIN KHCF1N-35
- Saponification type: Gel
- Base: Synthetic oil
- Operating temperature range: -95 to 302° F
- Color: White
- NLGI number: 1
- Base oil viscosity at 104° F: 440 mm²/s
- Areas of application: Particularly suited for winches (Barient, Barlow, Antal, Selden, Karver, Lewmar, Harken, etc.), steering gears and hoists with nonferrous metal pairings and plastic/metal pairings.
- Application: Before treating, the surfaces must be clean and free from residues, dirt and moisture.