Liqui Moly Marine Semi-Synthetic 2T DFI TC-W3 Motor Oil
Whether you're a motorboat driver, sailor or fishing enthusiast: LIQUI MOLY offers you a complete product range for the safe operation of diesel and gasoline motors – perfectly geared towards your maritime needs. Unique solutions, such as our highly effective biocide to fight diesel pest, ensure that you do not end up floundering on the water. All additives, motor oils, gear oils and greases, as well as service and care products from our MARINE product line deliver maximum benefits. So you're always excellently prepared when you set sail.
Liqui Moly's 2T DFI Motor Oil is a semi-synthetic, high-performance, 2-stroke motor oil developed with state-of-the-art agents specifically for use with late generation, high stress, direct fuel injection marine engines.
- Specially designed for marine applications
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Outstanding engine cleanliness
- Optimum lubrication under all operating conditions
- Prevents deposit build-up
- Fulfills TC-W3 performance requirements
- Size: 4 Liters
- Density at 59° F: 0.865 g/cm³
- Viscosity at 104° F: 37.5 mm²/s
- Viscosity at 212° F: 7.0 mm²/s
- Viscosity index: 150
- Pour point: -38° F
- Flash point: 248° F
- Total base number: 4.4 mg KOH/g
- Application: As is usual for 2-stroke motor oils for mixed and separate lubrication. The mixing ratios of the individual motor manufacturers are to be observed.
- Specifications and approvals: NMMA TC-W3®
- Areas of applications: For 2-stroke direct fuel injection gasoline engines where an oil according to current product specifications is required or recommended. Ideal for Evinrude E-Tec and Mercury DFI 2-stroke engines. Safe with catalytic converters and turbochargers.
- LIQUI MOLY also recommends this product for vehicles or assemblies for which the following specifications or original part numbers are required: Evinrude E-Tec Engines, ISO L-EGC, ISO L-EGD, JASO FC, JASO FD, Mercury DFI 2 stroke Engines
Item #: 306698
Item #: 306701
Item #: 306695