Shakespeare 393 Single Side Band (SSB Whip) Antenna
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
- 1 Base section antenna assembly
- 1 Middle section
- 1 Tip section
- 1 3/8" Lock washer
- 1 Tube Loctite 242 Thread Locking Compound
- Shakespeare 393 Single Side Band (SSB Whip) Antenna performs best in calm to moderate seas
- Transmitter power up to 1 KW
- Length: 23' (7 meter)
- Sections: 3
- Base 92"
- Center 92"
- Tip 92"
- Mount: Deck/side mounted
- Base ferrule with standard 1"-14 threads
- Ferrule material is chromed brass
- Mount the antenna to a bulkhead or deck using a Shakespeare Style 409-R or 410-R Mounting Kits (Each sold separately)
- The antenna's conductors run full length - no loading coil
- Includes side feed termination band
- Cable is not included
Note: SSB antennas and transceivers require adequate grounding systems. Follow the radio manufacturer's instructions for connecting this antenna to your SSB radio system
- SSB: Frequency: 2-30 MHz with tuner
- Bandwidth: Resonant Frequency: 10.8 MHz
- Max. Input Power: 1000 watts
- Color/finish: White
Additional Handling Note:
An additional $60.00, Large Package Surcharge Fee, imposed by the carrier, will be included in your shipping charges.
Shakespeare 410-R Antenna Swivel Standoff Mounting Kit
Item #: 252296