VDO Marine SingleViu 4K RPM Tachometer w/Multifunction LCD - 4"
Note: This item will ship when available.
VDO Marine's SingleViu instruments represent the latest technology in marine gauges. Offering top of the line solutions, gauges such as the SingleViu Tachometer now have their own microprocessor, allowing it to have dual-input capability that can be switched from it's default analog input, to J1939 CAN via SingleViu Configuration software.
- Clear and pleasant display - easy to read at a quick glance
- Front mountable, easy to install
- Multifunction LCD for continuous tracking of operating hours
- Displays accurate readings of rotations per minute
- RGB LED illumination (default illumination set to white)
- High-contrast white graphics, translucent backlighting, white analog pointer and nonreflective lens for optimum visibility day or night
- Robust design for improved durability, shock and vibration resistant
- Manufactured with corrosion-free, flame retardant materials
- Sturdy mineral glass outer lens with anti-fog function and protection class IP67
- Spin-Lok™ mounting hardware makes installation easy and safeguards against mounting panel warping - includes wiring harness
- VDO patented movements provide smooth, accurate performance and long service life
- 0-400kHz Default input (ignition, generator sender or flywheel sender inputs)
- VDO Model No. A2C3832800030
- Series: SingleViu
- Dial tachometer range: 0 - 4000 RPM
- Input type: Analog
- Cutout diameter: 4" (100 mm)
- Operating temperature range: -40° to 176° F
- Voltage: 12-24V
- 1x Molex MX 150 8-Pin connector and 1x Molex MX150 12 Pin
- Sold individually