Liqui Moly Marine PWC SAE 10W-40 Motor Oil - 1 Liter
Whether you're a motorboat driver, sailor or fishing enthusiast: LIQUI MOLY offers you a complete product range for the safe operation of diesel and gasoline motors – perfectly geared towards your maritime needs. Unique solutions, such as our highly effective biocide to fight diesel pest, ensure that you do not end up floundering on the water. All additives, motor oils, gear oils and greases, as well as service and care products from our MARINE product line deliver maximum benefits. So you're always excellently prepared when you set sail.
Liqui Moly's Marine PWC SAE 10W-40 Motor Oil is a fully synthetic-based, 4-stroke motor oil, for superior performance and engine longevity in high-performance PWC's.
- Special additive package ensures maximum engine performance and ideal wear protection
- Guarantees the best possible lubrication, outstanding engine cleanliness and excellent friction values for wet clutches, even at high speeds
- Meets or exceeds the requirements and specifications of major manufacturers
- Container size: 1 Liter
- SAE class: 10W-40
- Density at 59° F: 0.860 g/cm³
- Viscosity at 104° F: 96.0 mm²/s
- Viscosity at 212° F: 14.6 mm²/s
- Viscosity index: 158
- Pour point: -33° F
- Evaporation loss: 10.0%
- Flash point: 460° F
- Total base number: 7.6 mg KOH/g
- Sulfate ash: 0.8 g/100g
- Specifications and approvals: API SN PLUS, JASO MA2
- Application:The specifications and instructions from the assembly or vehicle manufacturer must be followed
- Areas of applications: For 4-stroke gasoline PWC engines with or without wet clutches, where an oil according to current product specifications is required or recommended. Safe with catalytic converters and turbochargers.
- LIQUI MOLY also recommends this product for vehicles or assemblies for which the following specifications or original part numbers are required: Honda, Kawasaki, SeaDoo, Suzuki, Yamaha
Item #: 306695
Item #: 306697
Item #: 306701