Liqui Moly Marine Hand Pump
Whether you're a motorboat driver, sailor or fishing enthusiast: LIQUI MOLY offers you a complete product range for the safe operation of diesel and gasoline motors – perfectly geared towards your maritime needs. Unique solutions, such as our highly effective biocide to fight diesel pest, ensure that you do not end up floundering on the water. All additives, motor oils, gear oils and greases, as well as service and care products from our MARINE product line deliver maximum benefits. So you're always excellently prepared when you set sail.
Supplied with a universal hose and metric to U.S. thread adapter, the Marine Hand Pump by Liqui Moly, provides simple and convenient filling of outboard engines, transmissions, differentials and other units.
- Easy filling of outboard engine lower units, transmissions, differentials and other units
- Universal application - for use on lawnmowers, ride-on mowers, snow blowers, motorcycle engines and transmissions etc.
- Plastic pump with included universal hose and adapter
- Adapter for metric thread and imperial screw joints
- For all 1 liter containers from LIQUI MOLY
- For 0.5 liter and 5 liter containers from LIQUI MOLY with SK 38 thread
- Areas of application: For filling transmissions and other units such as outboard motors, lawnmowers, emergency power units, riding mowers, snow blowers or motorcycle transmissions
- Application: If necessary, cut hose A to the right length at the straight end. The notched end should touch the bottom of the container. Take the short straight hose and insert the end you have just cut into the pump from below. Connect hose B to the hand pump and secure with the clip. Insert the yellow end piece (inch thread) into the hose. The end piece can be adjusted to metric threads using the adapter. Screw the pump onto the container and open the pump lever. Hold the roughly corrugated part and turn the pump lever counterclockwise until it flips up. The pump is now ready to use