Xtreme Heaters Engine / Bilge Heater
XTreme Heaters extremely small, energy-efficient and powerful engine compartment electric heaters will keep bilge pumps from freezing, and critical engine compartments and batteries warm and dry. These heaters allow boaters to continue to use their boats in early spring and/or late fall, or for boats that stay in the water through the winter. Designed for safety, XTreme Heaters are much safer and more efficient than using a lightbulb or home portable heater, and can fit almost anywhere.
- Forced air heaters for more accurate climate control (circulating warm air through engine compartment efficiently and consistently)
- Automatic thermostat turns heater on at 40°F and off at 55°F +/-3°
- Safe through temperature limiting characteristics ( HEATER WILL NOT OVERHEAT )
- Dynamic, self regulating, and therefore energy efficient and economical to use
- High power to size ratio (built to fit in the smallest package size possible to deliver the most effective heat ever in a bilge heater)
- Pre-wired (for ease of installation by consumer or professional) for 115V power source
- Long lifetime / reliable (built to last a lifetime with the best parts available)
- Built to meet or exceed ABYC ignition protection standards with UL, SA, CE and VDE recognized components (this is the safest possible way today)
- Tested for the ignition protection requirements of the ABYC E11, the USCG,ISO 8846 and SAE J1171.
- Fully anodized inside and out for superior protection from the elements
- Full 2 Year Warranty and lifetime support for service
- Recommended operating temperature is from -10°c to 80°c (or 15°f to 180°f)
- 20 foot power cord with a 3 prong plug easily reaches from heater mounting point to circuit protected outlet inside cabin.
- Models come in small (with breaker)=XHeat (300w), medium=XXHeat (450w), and large=XXXHeat (600w)
- Heater dimensions (L x W x H) for small are 6" x 4" x 5 1/8"
|Xtreme Heater 300|
|BTU||1023 - 1790|
|Cost Per Hour||$0.023 - $0.041|
* Note: Above cubic feet are guidelines only and are subject to climate and type of boat.
**Note: A boat that is stored out of the water on a lift, or on a trailer, may require the next size larger heater for full engine compartment protection. Bilge vents need to be covered.
Item #: 900005
Item #: 900006