Taylor Made D-Icer
Oil-Free D-Icer has a innovative motor design, high-efficiency, and extra features that leave the competition behind. It is a powerful submersible motor-driven water circulation unit that prevents ice formation during winter months by continuously propelling warmer subsurface water up to the surface.
Ideal for use around a boat or dock, the D-Icer keeps the area ice-free. The unique one-piece design of the shroud prevents large debris from being sucked through and damaging the propeller, a major cause of failure in other ice prevention devices.
- Oil-Free Design: No chance of oil leaks polluting our environment
- More Energy Efficient than Oil-Filled Brands: Costs less to operate. Pays for itself
- Molded Glass Filled Nylon Shroud: guides water flow, and blocks debris
- Stainless Steel Motor Shaft and Motor Housing: Eliminates corrosion
- Dual Internal Seals and Double Lip Shaft Seal keeps water and dirt out for long life
- High Efficiency Motor and High Performance Propeller give the most flow for your energy dollars
- Designed for Harsh Saltwater Environment with Renewable Zinc Anode for Corrosion Protection thrives in salt or mineral filled water
- Easy to Install by One Person: Fast setup allows use as a portable unit
- Two Year Manufacturer's Warranty for peace of mind
Item #: 000180
Item #: 000181
Item #: 000762
Item #: 000763