Scandvik Stainless Steel ABA Hose Clamp SAE Size 4, 10 Pack
Status: In Stock
Scandvik's Stainless Steel ABA Hose Clamp outperforms and outlasts the competition; providing a premium corrosion resistance that makes it the perfect choice for marine applications.
- All pressed worm housing increases the strength of the hose clamp by 30%
- Radius of each housing is carefully adapted to the relevant hose diameter and due to the smooth transition between housing and band - good compatibility with the shape of the hose is achieved
- Intact grain structure increases the strength reserve of the clamp and enables you to use an ABA clamp up to 10 times
- Rolled-up band edges of the ABA hose clamp prevents it from cutting into the hose and forming such a smooth transition between the edge of the band and the hose that crack formation and fractural impressions are avoided
- Smooth inside of the band eliminates friction between the hose and the band, thus the clamp will seal 360° around
- Square threads of the screw are rolled and those on the band stamped by a special process
- 6" Thread pitch angle not only gives you a completely vibration-proof clamp but also a clamp which grips the hose more firmly all the way around without calling for more force on the screwdriver
- During the manufacturing process, the ABA hose clamp passes through nine series of inspections covering material, tolerances and properties
- SAE size: 4
- Clamping width: 7/16 - 11/16" (11-17 mm)
- Tightening torque: 35 - 45 lbs.
- Band width:
- Size SAE 3 - 5 = 3/8"
- Size SAE 8 - 186 = 1/2"
- Material: 316 Stainless steel
- Applications: Where premium corrosion resistance is required
- Sold in packs of 10
Documentation available at the following links: