AWAB Smooth Band Marine Grade Fuel Hose Clamps - 2-Pack
Smooth Band Hose Clamps have no perforations and a smooth inside cover to prolong the life of your hose. AWAB SS Hose clamps are designed to provide high clamping force. They will reliably continue to develop a 360° sealing force around the hose when tightened and can be reused many times thanks to the high quality design.
- Made from 316 Stainless Steel
- Rolled band edges to eliminate the risk of damage to the hose
- The inside of the band is smooth not perforated
- These clamps have excellent shape retention
- Designed to be immune to vibration back off
- Designed to be used in environments with a high risk of corrosion
Alloy 316 Stainless Steel is an exceptionally corrosion resistant stainless steel alloy with properties that make it ideal for use in corrosive environments.
Most other 300-series stainless alloys are just Chrome-Nickel alloys, but 316 has 3% Molybdenum added. This added alloying element increases its resistance to crevice corrosion and stress-cracking corrosion, and reduces its ability to be magnetized. 316 stainless is an ideal material for marine, chemical, wastewater, and other harsh environments. The higher cost of the material is more than offset by significantly longer service life and a negligible failure rate.
Item #: 503528