AXI Fuel Conditioner
Diesel fuel is naturally unstable. Its quality and chemistry are continuously degraded by transportation & storage from
refinery to user, oxidation, heat & pressure of engines, pumps & injectors, and by water & microbial contamination.
This continuous process affects combustion and engine performance causing loss of power, excessive fuel consumption, smoking engines, damage to injection systems. Eventually, filters clog and sludge (algae, gum, tar, varnish, wax, etc.) accumulates in fuel storage tanks.
AXI Technology reverses the degradation process, optimizing diesel fuel quality by reducing the size & mass of
fuel droplets. AXI Fuel Conditioners are self-cleaning, have no moving parts, require no electrical hookup and are maintenance free.
- Improves filterability, combustibility and fuel stability
- Cleans Fuel Injection Systems, Filters and Tanks
- AXI Fuel Conditioners are self-cleaning, have no moving parts, require no electrical hookup and are maintenance free
- Built with precision machined high-grade corrosion resistant aluminum and magnetic materials
- Lowers Harmful Emissions and Fuel Consumption
- Eliminates and Prevents Carbon Deposits
- Reduces Maintenance & Downtime
- Increases Safety and Reliability
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
- Can be used in applications with diesel, jet fuel, kerosene, oil, hydraulic fluid, etc.
- Have a max. standard pressure rating of 150 PSI (10 bar)
- Port Size: 1/2 " Female NPT
- Flow Rate: 20-110 gph
- Weight: 2 lb
- Dimensions: 5"W x 5 "L x 2-1/2"H
Item #: 301044