Lewmar OneTouch Winch Handle -10"
- Lewmar OneTouch Winch Handle with Standard Grip
- Lewmar’s OneTouch Winch Handle with its patented "One Touch" lock-in mechanism, aims to provide sailors with a stylish, powerful and easy-to-use handle
- Offers rapid and simple winch entry and exit
- Easy One-Handed Removal, Squeeze Handle and Lift
- Lewmar’s OneTouch handle uses a plunger pin and ball mechanism similar to that employed by the quick release steering wheels in Formula 1 racing cars
- To insert, simply squeeze the handle and place it into the winch
- To remove, squeeze and remove it all in one motion
- Both operations can be performed one-handed
- Initial fast cranking with one hand on top of the PowerGrip handle is easy and comfortable
- When the load comes on, and it’s time to shift gear, the second hand grips the main shaft handle and the serious grinding takes place
- OneTouch removal mechanism incorporated into an ergonomically shaped handle
- Handle Length: 10" (250 mm)
- Grip Type: Standard Single
- Material: A combination of high strength marine grade alloys and fiber-filled composites
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.