Lewmar OneTouch Winch Handle -10"
Notice to Mariners:
Lewmar is in the process of moving their shipping facility and items which are not in stock at Defender may experience an extended lead time until their move is complete. Shipping may resume early to mid-February.
- Lewmar OneTouch Winch Handle with PowerGrip
- Lewmar’s OneTouch Winch Handle with its patented "One Touch" lock-in mechanism, aims to provide sailors with a stylish, powerful and easy-to-use handle
- Offers rapid and simple winch entry and exit
- Lewmar’s OneTouch handle uses a plunger pin and ball mechanism similar to that employed by the quick release steering wheels in Formula 1 racing cars
- To insert, simply squeeze the handle and place it into the winch
- To remove, squeeze and remove it all in one motion
- Both operations can be performed one-handed
- Initial fast cranking with one hand on top of the PowerGrip handle is easy and comfortable
- When the load comes on, and it’s time to shift gear, the second hand grips the main shaft handle and the serious grinding takes place
- OneTouch removal mechanism incorporated into an ergonomically shaped handle
- Handle Length: 10" (250 mm)
- Grip Type: PowerGrip
- Material: A combination of high strength marine grade alloys and fiber-filled composites
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.