Magma Rock 'N Roll Boat Stabilizer
The "Rock 'n Roll"™ Boat Stabilizer's patented hydrodynamic design relies on shape rather than heavy weight, making it more efficient and easier to handle. The proven hinged-wing stabilizer operates silently without noisy flapper valves or vanes to keep you awake at night. So remarkably effective, it actually reduces motion sickness and accidents caused by uncomfortable wind and sea conditions. For use on sailboats, the Rock & Roll may be attached to a "swing out" boom or to a spinniker pole.
- Fully open 36" x 21" (91.5 cm x 53 cm) - 756 square inches resistance (4878 sq. cm)
- Folds flat for storage 10-1/2" x 36" x 3" (27cm x 91.5cm x 7.5cm)
- Includes dacron bridle assembly
- Flexible dacron bridle with vinyl chafe guards makes storing easy, reduces fouling and far outlasts stiff wire bridles.
- Design allows for retrieval line permitting effortless recovery of the stablizer (line not included)
- Beautifully crafted from 100% 18-8 mirror polished stainless steel
- Complete with attractive rugged storage case
- United States Patent No. 5,095,839
NOTE: "Rock 'n' Roll" Boat Stabilizers DO NOT INCLUDE depth control or retrieval lines. Outrigger system sold separately.
For boats up to 40,000 lbs. displacement one Rock 'n Roll Boat Stabilizer is recommended. For boats over 40,000 lbs. or in situations where more stabilization is required we recommend two stabilizers.
Item #: 400338