Pettit Trinidad Antifouling Paint
This product ships ground only
Pettit Trinidad is the top-of-the-line in conventional antifouling paints and is one of the most respected names in the industry.
- Designed for extreme fouling conditions – contains up to 65% cuprous oxide, dependent upon color selection
- Proven track record of unparalleled year-round service
- Excellent coverage and adhesion properties
- Ideal choice for competitive racing or blue water cruising
- High Copper Load for Unprecedented Protection
- Biocide: Cuprous Oxide: 65.0%
- This enhanced formula has over 20% more copper added to ensure it remains the longest lasting and strongest antifouling paint
Important Application Notes:
Trinidad is heavily loaded with cuprous oxide. As a result of this there is a tendency for settling to occur, especially if the paint has been on the shelf for several months. It is necessary to thoroughly mix the paint before using. If possible shake the can of paint on a mechanical paint shaker.
Before using check the sides and bottom of the can to make sure all the pigment has been mixed in. If mixing is going to be done with a wooden paddle or an electric drill mixer, pour off half of the liquid from the top of the can into another can and then properly mix in any settled pigment; then remix the two parts together thoroughly. Adhere to all application instructions, precautions, conditions and limitations to obtain optimum performance.
Refer to individual labels and tech sheets for detailed instructions when using associated products, etc. Do not thin Trinidad more than 10 percent (12 ounces per gallon) or inadequate paint film thickness will occur and premature erosion of the finish will be likely.
Specifications (Including Application Instructions)
Item #: 756894GALBLU
Item #: 756576
Item #: 755315
Item #: 755397
Item #: 750345
Item #: 750339
Item #: 750440
Item #: 751679
Item #: 756632