Aqualarm Wet Exhaust Overheat Alarm Kit - Twin Engine
- This Aqualarm Wet Exhaust Overheat Alarm Kit is for a twin engines
- Power: 12 Volt
- Includes (2) Wet Exhaust Overheat Detectors and a Panel
- Function: Activates an Alarm when the temperature reaches 200 degrees F
- Monitors exhaust temperature
- Lights the red light on Warning Panel
- Activates a loud panel mounted Buzzer .
- Preventing serious damage to your marine engine
- A Green ON light gives peace of mind that the alarm has power and is in a monitoring condition
- The Wet Exhaust detector has an aluminum band that adjusts from 2"diameter to 8" diameter, making easy installation on the elbow or flexible hose.
- 5 feet of Marine Grade Tinned wire is included
- Panel Size: 3" x 1-3/4
Aqualarm Standard Boat Bell Alarm
Item #: 551917