Polyform CM-3 Center Rod Buoys - 17"
Status: In Stock
- The Polyform CM-3 Series Inflatable Mooring Buoys is a Center Rod Buoy thatr has been designed to provide the ultimate in strength, durability and versatility, providing increased security to any mooring *
- Provides up to 35% more buoyancy than hard shell buoys
- The mooring iron is made from 1/2-inch galvanized steel with the additional protection of a vinyl coated eye
- A larger eye (4-3/8" diameter) and swivel (1-1/2" diameter along) provides maximum strength
- The CM's soft vinyl surface won't harm boat finishes
- Polyform's unique vinyl valve seals securely
- Even wall thickness for strength and durability
- Buoyancy 121 lbs
* Note Fluorescent Red Buoys do Not meet the State of Connecticut's Mooring Buoy Regulations (see below). Please Check Your State's Regulations before Purchasing as a Morring Buoy.
- State of Connecticut DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION I – Rev. 7/97 BUREAU OF AVIATION & PORTS:
MOORING BUOYS SHALL BE WHITE WITH A CLEARLY VISIBLE HORIZONTAL BLUE BAND AROUND THE CIRCUMFERENCE OF THE BUOY CENTERED MIDWAY BETWEEN THE TOP OF THE BUOY AND THE WATERLINE. THE WEIGHT OF THE ANCHOR AND NAME OF THE VESSEL SHOULD BE INDICATED ON THE BUOY.