OCEANair SKYSOL Pleated Shade - Size 1
Oceanair's Pleated Shades keep damaging sun and radiant heat out of below deck quarters while preserving privacy . Both top or side mounting, pleatedshades are ideal for portlights and other small windows. Simple and flexible to install in any boat interior, these fabric blinds are self-adjusting for height and non-parallel use.
- Simple and quick to install
- No wires or cords
- Fabric is a shade silhouettes are visible but not details of people or objects
- Simple to fit (battened head allows flexible installation)
- Can be customized with simple DIY tools
- Top fix or side fix, supplied complete with fixings
- Top and bottom stacking options
- Battened bottom bar, fixed with two or more stainless steel press studs
- Pleat stack retained by straps with stainless steel press studs
- Available in a range of standard sizes
- Fabric 100% polyester
- Size of pleat is 1" (25mm)
- Stack calculation for every 4" (100mm)of drop, a stack of ½" (12.5mm) is created
- 20% allowance for pleat (ie. With a drop of 3-7/8" (100mm), actual fabric would be 4-3/4" (120mm) when pulled flat.)
- Fabric may be cleaned with foam upholstery cleaner. For light cleaning use water and a sponge rubbed in the direction parallel to the pleats.
- Not suitable for mounting on an angled surface greater than 20° from vertical
- Top and bottom must be parallel
Color choice Beige or Navy Blue, other colours available for contract quantities by emailing special orders .
Different fixing spacings and strap positions can be ordered
There is a 2 Year Warranty on ALL Oceanair products.