Harken Carbo Racing Foil Kit
It typically ships within 2 business days (more...)
- Low-friction Carbo Racing Foils
- These strong, durable foils offer significant materials advances over the PVC commonly used in similar racing foils
- The Carbo materials in these twin-grooved foils are stronger than PVC, and made extremely lubricious by using modern engineering resins instead of commodity plastics
- Racing sailors love them
- Carbo Racing Foils are built for punishment: a loaded spinnaker pole crashing into the foil, sheets running hard and fast against it
- They also stand up to the cold weather that makes PVC foils vulnerable to impact
- Two headsail grooves run the length of the foil for fast hoist's, douses and headsail changes
- The black additive in the foil material provides no-fade UV protection and is easy to see against a light sky, while complementing modern sailcloth colors.
Prefeeder and Feeder Features:
- Teflon®-impregnated aluminum rollers that spin freely on low-friction bushings for fast hoisting
- Prefeeder, feeder and trim cap are polished investment-cast 316 stainless steel for strength and durability
- To install, simply unroll and snap onto the stay with the mast up.
- Max. wire dia.: 3/8 in (10 mm)
- Max. rod dia.: -25 (10.31 mm)
- Extrusion length: 65 ft 7 in (20 m)
- Max. headstay length: 69 ft 7 in (21.27 m)
- Spacer tube length: 3 ft 3 in (1 m)
- Extrusion weight: .185 lb/ft (.275kg/m)
- Full system weight: 12.90 lb (5.83 kg)
- Luff tape size: #6-6/32 in (5 mm)
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers impose an extra handling fee of $19.00, that will be added to your shipping charges if it applies.
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.