Harken 5/8 Toggle Assembly (7312.20 5/8)
Status: In Stock
The Harken 7312.20 Toggle Assembly fits the Harken MKIV Unit 2 Reefing and Furling System and is designed for performance racing and cruising sailors.
- Clevis Pin Diameter: 5/8 " (15.9 mm)
- Length: 5-3/16" (132 mm)
- Typical Boat Length: 35' - 46' (10.6 - 14.2 m)
- Applications: Harken Unit 2 Furling System
- Harken toggle assembly accepts standard turnbuckle using swage, rod, Norseman®, or Sta-Lok® terminals
- Toggle flips for fork or tang chainplate installation
- A single stainless steel clevis pin provides access to the turnbuckle for adjustment
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.