Harken Stud Jaw Toggle Assembly
Status: In Stock
The Harken Stud Jaw Toggle Assembly fits the MKIV Unit 2 Reefing and Furling System and is designed for performance racing and cruising sailors.
- Applications: MKIV Unit 2 Reefing and Furling System
- Includes 3/4" (19.1 mm) clevis pin
- Typical boat length 35' - 46' (10.6 - 14.2 m)
- Function: Toggle flips for fork or tang chainplate installation
- Harken® toggle assembly accepts standard turnbuckle using swage, rod, Norseman®, or Sta-Lok® terminals
- A single stainless steel clevis pin provides access to the turnbuckle for adjustment
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.