Maretron Rudder Angle NMEA 2000 Adapter
The Maretron RAA100 is used to adapt commercially available resistive rudder angle senders to the NMEA 2000® network. This allows you to observe rudder angle anywhere on the vessel where there is an NMEA 2000® compatible display such as the Maretron DSM200.
The RAA100 is compatible with both the American standard (240-33 ohm) and the European standard (10-180 ohm) resistive senders. In fact, the RAA100 can be calibrated for any resistance between 0 and 300 ohms.
You can also use the RAA100 with existing analog gauges so you don't have to give up your existing analog gauges to enjoy the advantages of digitally networked information
- Maretron’s products are designed to the open industry NMEA 2000® standard
- Along with vessel-wide information sharing, NMEA 2000® features reduced wiring complexity via a single trunk cable, and more than 20 times the bandwidth of previous technology
- Maretron’s NMEA 2000® network also seamlessly integrates a wide array of instrumentation electronics including:
- Desktop or laptop computer-based navigational software
- GPS receivers, electronic compasses, and other navigational devices
- Depth, speed, and wind transducers
- Maretron offers a complete line of NMEA 2000® cable and connectors
- The cable includes both power and network signals for reliable, waterproof interconnectivity of all your networked electronics
- Maretron is leading the way by being the first company to offer NMEA 2000® approved cable and connectors
- Superior Engineering
- Maretron’s corporate philosophy is driven by engineers who understand the need for world-class standards in designing high-performance navigational products
- Maretron tests and certifies all products to the IEC 60945 standard for Maritime Navigational and Radio communication Equipment and Systems
- Maretron’s commitment to superior engineering and maximum accuracy means continuous reliability for all Maretron products.
- Built for Years of Reliability
- Maretron’s products are engineered to withstand the harshest marine conditions
- They carefully protect all of their electronics, even below-deck equipment, in watertight housings to ensure years of reliable performance
- Superior engineering, maximum accuracy, consistent reliability are three reasons why Maretron’s products are among the best worldwide.
Item #: 257771