Maretron Tank Level NMEA 2000 Adapter
The Maretron TLA100 Tank Level Adapter is used to adapt commercially available resistive tank senders to the NMEA 2000® network. This allows you to observe tank levels anywhere on the vessel where there is an NMEA 2000® compatible display such as the Maretron DSM200.
The TLA100 is compatible with both the American standard (240-33 ohm) and the European standard (10-180 ohm) resistive senders. In fact, the TLA100 can be calibrated for any resistance between 0 and 300 ohms.
Unlike most tank senders that only work with rectangular tanks, the TLA100 can be calibrated for irregular tank shapes so you know the true level of the tanks. You can also use the TLA100 with analog gauges so you don't have to get rid of existing gauges to enjoy the advantages of digitally networked information.
- Maretron’s products are designed to the open industry NMEA 2000® standard
- Along with vessel-wide information sharing, NMEA 2000® features reduced wiring complexity via a single trunk cable, and more than 20 times the bandwidth of previous technology
- Maretron’s NMEA 2000® network also seamlessly integrates a wide array of instrumentation electronics including:
- Desktop or laptop computer-based navigational software
- GPS receivers, electronic compasses, and other navigational devices
- Depth, speed, and wind transducers
- Maretron offers a complete line of NMEA 2000® cable and connectors
- The cable includes both power and network signals for reliable, waterproof interconnectivity of all your networked electronics
- Maretron is leading the way by being the first company to offer NMEA 2000® approved cable and connectors
- Superior Engineering
- Maretron’s corporate philosophy is driven by engineers who understand the need for world-class standards in designing high-performance navigational products
- Maretron tests and certifies all products to the IEC 60945 standard for Maritime Navigational and Radio communication Equipment and Systems
- Maretron's commitment to superior engineering and maximum accuracy means continuous reliability for all Maretron products.
- Built for Years of Reliability
- Maretron’s products are engineered to withstand the harshest marine conditions
- Maretron carefully protect all of their electronics, even below-deck equipment, in watertight housings to ensure years of reliable performance
- Superior engineering, maximum accuracy, consistent reliability: three reasons why Maretron’s products are among the best worldwide.
Item #: 258210
Item #: 258211
Item #: 258214