TRAC PSR Water System Cleaner
This product ships ground only
TRAC PSR™ Rids your potable fresh water system of odors and discoloration by attacking the source. Scale builds on low-lying, flat sections of your system, allowing bacteria to form.
- Formulated to meet strict NSF requirements for use with in municipal drinking water systems
- 100% biodegradable, safe and completely non-toxic
- Using PSR™ to clean your water system allows for a totally new way of system cleaning
- See example below
- Traditional cleaning: replace clogged screens, fittings and hoses. Clean system with bleach or vinegar
- Using PSR: ½ day down time, simply fill tank and run thru system using your existing pump
- Non-corrosive to all metals, plastics, gaskets and other materials commonly found in potable water systems
- Inspect water tank and system to determine its condition, refer to Table below to determine how much PSR™ you need.
- Multiply the appropriate percentage by the tank capacity
- If tank size is unknown use this formula (W x H x L x 7.485) to determine the total gallonage.
% OF PSR
Light in color & deposits are at least 2 inches apart
Deposits are 1 inch apart
Rust color throughout the tank
Item #: 754146
Item #: 751626
TRAC Ecological Barnacle Buster
Item #: 751627
Item #: 751628
Item #: 751630
Item #: 503608