ACCO Grade 43 (G4) Domestic High Test ISO 1/2" Chain - 400 ft
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Truck Freight rates change regularly, please fill out this form with all details for a valid shipping quote or call us at 800-628-8225.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Truck shipping.
ACCO® Grade 43 (G4) Domestic High Test ISO Chain is a high tensile strength carbon steel anchor (windlass) chain with an ISO short link that makes it more flexible and ideally suited as windlass chain.
- High-test (HT) carbon steel anchor / windlass chain made to ISO specifications with short links
- Short links make chain more flexible - ideally suited as windlass chain and less likely to tangle in the chain locker
- Links are calibrated to fit most any windlass wildcat with an "HT" designation*
- High test chain is widely used for its "strength-to-link" factor - working load limit is approximately twice that of BBB or proof coil chain of comparable size
- Extra-thick hot dip galvanized finish offers superior corrosion protection and is recommended for all marine applications
- Links are identified with an embossed "G4" mark
- Factory tested to twice its working load limit to ensure quality and reliability
- Made in USA
Note: *Check fit for windlass manufacturer's specifications before purchase. Not for overhead lifting. Grade 43 replaces ACCO Grade 40 high-test designation (chain links marked "G4") ACCO chain manufactured by Peerless Industrial Group.
- Chain type: Grade 43 domestic high test ISO (Embossed "G4")
- Chain trade size: 1/2"
- Working load limit: 9,200 lbs
- Wire diameter: 0.51"
- Inside link dim. length (Nominal): 1.59"
- Inside link dim. width (Min): 0.77"
- Material: High-tensile strength carbon steel
- Finish: Hot dip galvanized
- Sold by: Drum (400 ft.)