Harken Mid-Range Traveler Single Sheave End Controls (Sold as a Pair)
Note: This item will ship when available.
Harken's high performance Mid-Range Traveler Single Sheave End Control Set allow for the installation of 2:1 to 4:1 purchases. They are designed for high-performance, free-running systems and use Carbo control blocks with Delrin® ball bearings to let cars instantly adjust and release under load.
- Assemblies secure to track, eliminating additional holes
- Tough one-piece bases are machined from a single piece of aluminum
- Designed for high-performance, free-running systems
- Allow for the installation of 2:1 to 4:1 purchases
- Sheave diameter (In): 1 9/16
- Length (in): 4 1/2
- Width (in): 1 15/16
- Weight (oz): 20
- Maximum line diameter (In): 3/8
- Height above track (in): 1 5/16
- Safe working load (lb): 350
- Breaking strength (lb): 875
- Purchase 2:1 / 4:1
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.