ONLY 1 LEFT!
Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
For pick up in our Waterford, CT, Outlet Store only.
Sales of all Scratch & Dent items are
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: [email protected]
For pickup in our Outlet Store only.
CONDITION: This item is a customer return and it has four mounting holes drilled in the face of it.
NavPod's pre-cut Simrad GO12 / B&G Vulcan 12 SailPod provides a smart solution for mounting at the helm, where you can easily operate and clearly see the fine details of the display screen.
- Clean, sturdy and secure way to mount electronics
- Pre-cut for Simrad GO12 / B&G Vulcan 12 chartplotter display
- Made to withstand the harshest wet offshore boating conditions
- Protects fishfinders / chartplotters from the harshest of wet boating conditions
- Manufactured with a double gasket system that provides an excellent watertight seal between the front and back of the NavPod
- Internal Poron Microcell Polyurethane gasket that won't subject to "compression set" like many rubber compounds
- Assures reliability and longevity of marine electronics
- Nickel chrome-plated stainless steel tamperproof fasteners for increased security and peace of mind
- Thick acrylic capped ABS material that improves strength and provides structural rigidity
- Protects the ABS from UV and it's potentially damaging effects on plastic
- High gloss finish, giving you a clean mounting solution while concealing unsightly wires
- Best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuard, or on the angled section of a Double Bend Angle Guard with an InstrumentPod mounted above it on the straight section
- Type: Pre-cut SailPod
- Color: White
- Guard width: 12"
- Application: Simrad GO12 / B&G Vulcan 12 chartplotter display
- Overall dimensions: 11" Height x 15.125" Width x 6.375" Depth
- Usable face dimensions: 8.75" Height x 12.75" Width x 5" Depth
- Max Cutout: 9" Height x 13" Width