ATN Gale Sail - 100 sq ft
Note: This item will ship when available.
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight -see here for details.
The patented Gale Sail from ATN, Inc. eliminates the dangerous job of unfurling, dropping and stowing the roller furling genoa in storm conditions to hoist a conventional storm jib.
- Manufactured with Storm Orange Dacron, to satisfy the latest ISAF OSR 14.26.2 (a)
- Oversized piston hanks PLUS webbed grommets for easier hoisting
- Eliminates the need for a removable headstay and the dangerous jobs of unfurling, dropping and stowing away the furled working sail
- Prevents any dangerous accidental unfurling since it is hoisted over the furled headsail
- Ready to be hoisted immediately
- No transformations or alterations of the rig are needed
- Great aerodynamic shape that slides up and down
- Can be hoisted with the spinnaker halyard or spare jib halyard
- Requires less halyard tension than a conventional storm jib would need
- Chafing is not a problem since the Gale Sail is riding on a large area
- Square feet: 100
- Boat length: Less than 36' to 43'
- Color: Hi-Visibility Safety Orange
- Satisfies the latest ISAF OSR 4.26.2 (a)
Item #: 612378
Item #: 612384
Item #: 612386