First Watch Cold Water / Ice Rescue Suit
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
When every minute counts and you need to get out on the ice or into the cold water to help someone in distress, you can depend on the First Watch Cold Water / Ice Rescue Suit.
- Meets and exceeds the needs of any professional
- Allows first responders to quickly don and safely respond to emergency situations
- Rugged 400 denier hi-tenacity nylon shell
- Lighter and more flexible liner than previous models
- Seams are stitched and sealed (taped not RF welded)
- Vertical and horizontal adjustment, stainless hardware
- Includes O-ring in middle of back
- Dual material hood assembly for ease of fit and comfort
- Ice pick pockets located for easy access and secure storage of ice picks
- Internal suspenders for height adjustment - allow for a universal fit
- Reinforced wear patches located on the butt, knees and elbows
- Foam padded with rough texture covering for extra grip
- Gloves are supple and felt lined
- Size 13 boots for fitting wide range of users
- Less aggressive boot studs to reduce the chance of the wearer hurting things they may step on
- Adjustment straps at thighs and wrist for improved suit control
- Nylon lined 500D carry bag for easy discharge of suit
- Includes zippered mesh accessory pocket
- Size: Adult universal
- Height: 4' 11" - 6 '4"
- Weight: 110 - 300 lbs.
- Color: Hi-Vis Yellow
- Material: 400 Denier nylon