ONLY 1 LEFT!
Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
For pick up in our Waterford, CT, Outlet Store only.
Sales of all Scratch & Dent items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: [email protected]
For pickup in our Outlet Store only.
CONDITION: One corner of the unit is broken off and it comes with no warranty.
Blue Sea® System's ML-Series Solenoid Switch provides battery switching under load where manual control is not required.
- 500 Amp magnetic latching (bi-stable) solenoid
- Includes ML-Series remote control contura switch 2145
- 500 Amp continuous rating for engine, inverter, house loads, and emergency battery combine
- Magnetic latching draws no current in ON or OFF state - only draws current when changing state of switch
- Silver alloy contacts provide high reliability for switching live loads
- 3/8"-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- 7/8" stud length accepts multiple cable terminals
- Label recesses for circuit identification
- Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them
- Coil function: Bi-stable
- Nominal voltage: 24 Volt DC
- Manual control: No
- Amperage operating current: 0 Amps continuous / <4 Amps when changing state
- Continuous rating: 500 Amps
- Intermittent rating (5 min.): 700 Amps
- Cranking rating (30 sec.): 1450 Amps
- Terminal stud: Serrated flange nut
- Terminal stud Size: 3/8"-16
- Remote control contura switch 2145
- Action: Momentary SPDT (on) - off - (on)
- Seals: Internal and external gasket panel seals
- Cut-out: 0.83" x 1.45"
- CE marked, meets ISO 8846 and SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
- Ingress protection IP66 - dustproof / protected against heavy seas and jets of water from all directions