Reverso 150 GPH Diesel Fuel Polishing System with Mechanical Timer
It typically ships within 2 business days (more...)
The FPS (Fuel Polishing System) is a wall mounted unit, which provides optimal fuel quality for peak engine performance. Since fuel is inherently unstable, solids begin to form over a period of time and the accumulating tank sludge will eventually clog your filters and damage your injectors. This will cause engines to smoke, lose power and ultimately break down. The Fuel Polishing Systems will independently condition and pre-clean the fuel, removing free water, tank sludge and contaminates keeping the diesel fuel in optimum condition.
- The Fuel Polishing System conditions and stabilises the fuel,
- Eliminates microbial contamination, removes water, tank sludge and contaminants from the tanks
- The principal components of the system are a continuous duty gear pump, a timer and a fuel filter water separator.
- Unique service filter alarm
- Eliminates the buildup of algae and water in your tanks
- Reduces cost of filter maintenance
- 99% water and particulate removal
- Compact Design
- Optional magnetic fuel conditioner
- Inlet: 1/2” #8 JIC Male
- Outlet: 1/2” #8 JIC Male
- Volt: 12 v DC
- Amp: 10 A @ 12v
- Flow Rate: 150 GPH 567.8 LPH
- Self Priming: 5 Feet (System Primed)
- Max Lift: 10 Feet
- Pump Body: Brass
- Gears: Bronze
- Shaft: Stainless Steel
- Seal: Fluoroelastomer lip seal
- Motor: DC Perm. Magnets
The problems associated with stored fuel are well known and the damage they can cause to today’s sophisticated common rail diesel fuel injection systems that are highly susceptible to any contamination. Since middle distillate fuel, including modern low sulphur versions, are inherently unstable, the formation of tank sludge and degradation is inevitable in time. Also if water is allowed to collect in the tank through condensation then bacterial contamination is likely to occur.
Having diesel tanks independently pre-cleaned can prevent all of these problems.
The systems are ready to tank or wall mount and once connected up, can be set to run for up to six hours via a simple time switch. The system picks up fuel from the ‘bottom’ of the storage tank, it is then ‘polished’ and return to the top of the tank furthermost from the pick up point.
Built in electronics protects the Fuel Polishing System from contamination blocking the unit. Power is automatically switched off and visual indication advises the operator to replace the filter element, re-set the electronics, and recommence fuel cleaning.
Item #: 302115DSL008