Awlgrip #3 Topcoat Converter
This product ships ground only
#3 Topcoat Converter
Awlgrip AwlCat #3 Brushing Converter is TO BE USED WITH AWLGRIP ONLY WHEN BRUSHING OR ROLLING. Suggested for professional use only.
- Type: 2 part linear Aliphatic Polyester Polyurethane
- Mix 1 part H3002 to 2 parts Topcoat Base Component
- Theoretical coverage: Spray Application: 530 Sq. Feet at 1 mil dry film thickness. 210 Sq. Feet at recommended dry film thickness.
- Recommended Wet Film Thicken/50% R.H: 24 hours to tape free; 3 days to light service; 14 days for full cure.
- Brush/Roller Application: 700-725 Sq. Feet at 1 mil dry 285 Sq. Feet at recommended dry film thickness.
- Recommended Wet Film Thickness: 4.5-6 mils (112.5-150 microns), total of 2 coats.
- Recoatability: Spray applications consist of two to three coats applied over 1-4 hours. Exact time will vary with temperature, project size, and film thickness. on a theoretical transfer efficiency of 100%.
- Brush/roller applications require min 2 coats at least 16 hrs apart. Awlgrip topcoats that have cured for over 24 hrs must be sanded before recoating.
- VOC: Brush Converter H3002 276 g/lt or 2.3 lbs/gallon
Application Conventional air atomized spray, HVLP spray, brush, or roller.
Mixing and Reduction Mix by volume two parts Awlgrip Topcoat Base Component with one part AWL-CAT H3002 Brushing Converter until one smooth, homogenous mixture is obtained. Reduce 25% to 33% with T0031. Overall mix is 2:1/4-1 volume. Example: 8 oz base, 4 oz H3002, 3-4 oz T0031.
Item #: 753747
Item #: 754243
Item #: 750939