Edson Pull-Pull Conduit End Fitting
Edson’s Conduit End Fittings
Two fittings are required for each length of conduit. #854-250 fittings are molded in white Celcon™.
Has end fitting thread size of 7⁄8”-9. Comes with 1 Hose Clamp.
Conduit End Fittings for #853-250 Conduit.
Edson Pull-Pull Conduit Systems are designed to provide the ability to run steering cables around spaces or structures that otherwise might be difficult or impossible with straight wire runs from sheave to sheave. Pull-Pull System components have been engineered to allow you to use stock parts that will result in a strong, reliable and sensitive steering system. However, you must carefully follow the guidelines at the right to insure a system that is free of friction. Boats over 60’ (18 m) should use the larger size 312 Conduit and Fittings.
Pull-Pull Steering System Design Guidelines:
• Conduit should have no 90º bends—however gentle—on boats
over 30’, as it will make the steering stiff.
• Use Edson Conduit Idlers whenever possible when conduit needs to
make a turn.
• Conduit should be utilized only to make slight elevation changes
and gentle bends.
• Conduit Greasers should be used on all runs over 6’ (2 m).
• Lubricate monthly with Teflon™ based lubricant only.