Raymarine Type 3 Autopilot Hydraulic Linear Drive
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
Designed for larger mechanically steered vessels over 20,000 kg, Raymarine hydraulic linear drives are self-contained hydraulic steering systems consisting of a reversing pump, reservoir and hydraulic ram.
- Type 3 Hydraulic Linear Drive
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts DC
- Length mid stroke: 28.7"
- Peak Thrust: 2700 lbs
- Max Torque: 28,000 lbs
- Average power: 90 Watts
- Hard-over to hard-over time: 10 seconds
- Replaces Raymarine Part Number E12207
- A hydraulic linear drive unit connects to the rudder stock via an independent tiller arm
- Accessory fittings from your steering system manufacturer may be required
- An authorized Raymarine dealer is best suited for installing a linear drive system
- Must be able to back drive steering system for the rudder.
Item #: 255631
Item #: 255632