Ancor Battery Cable Heat Shrink Tubing - Black
Specifications provided by MFR. or distributors
Both the Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Tubing (ALT) and the Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Connector (ALC) insulate and protect connections from mechanical abuse, wire pullout and abrasion. The heat activated adhesive melts and flows under pressure from shrinking to create a seal which resists salt water, oil, gasoline and other environmental contaminants.
- Cross linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing
- Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief
- Semi-flexible design provides structural strength
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size
- Cross linked polyolefin heat shrink tubing won't burn like PVC tubing
- Shrinks at 257 degrees F
- Operating temperature range of -40 degrees Celsius to 110 degrees C
- ALT Diameter: 3/4"
- Shrinks to Size: 1/4"
- Color: Black
- Wire Range: 8 - 2/0 AWG
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Item #: 205079
Item #: 200972