Marinco Locking Pigtail 50 Amp Female to 30 Amp Male
Covered adapters are for use in wet locations. All (except for part# 105A) have a unique sealing collar system that joins adapter to cordset with a positive, mechanical connection which provides maximum moisture protection.
Marinco adapters are thoroughly tested and inspected to insure highest quality. Designed specifically for marine use. Highest grade materials. Rugged durability. Safe, efficient use. All wire is UL listed and oil and moisture resistant. Wire gauge is selected according to device rating. Molded portions are yellow vinyl wiring jacket compound.
- Plug - Attaches to dockside receptacle or cordset
- Voltage: 125 volts
- Amperage: 30 amps
- Style: NMEA L5-30P (Locking)
- Connector - Attaches to cordset or boat inlet
- Voltage: 125 / 250
- Amperage: 50 amp
- Style: Locking
- Adapts male 30 amp Locking plug to female 50 amp locking connector
- Plug connects with dockside receptacle or cordset
- Connector attaches to boat inlet or cordset
- Equipped with sealing collar system for use in wet environments
- Standard yellow
Use for adapting your ship to shore power connections. Equipped with Marinco's Sealing Collar System to keep moisture away from the connection.Technical Notes / FAQ:
In case of salt water immersion -- Disconnect from power source. Rinse plug/connector thoroughly in fresh Water, shake or blow out excess water, and allow to dry. Spray with moisture displacement before re-use.
Item #: 201626