The longest continuous length we have in stock is: 84 feet.
The maximum continuous length we normally order is: 250 feet.*
*We may be able to special order longer lengths.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 Or email customer service
Edson Pull / Pull Conduit
0.35 Lbs / foot
Status: In Stock
Please note: Items Cut to Custom Lengths Are Not Returnable.
At the moment we are shipping most cut good orders within 4 business days, plus transit time.
- Edson Pull-Pull Conduit Systems are designed to provide the ability to run steering cables around spaces or structures that otherwise might be difficult or impossible with straight wire runs from sheave to sheave
- Pull-Pull System components have been engineered to allow you to use stock parts that will result in a strong, reliable and sensitive steering system
- However, you must carefully follow the guidelines at the right to insure a system that is free of friction
- Two lengths are needed in most steering system installations
- The length should be measured from end-to-end including 2-1/2" (64 mm) for each end fitting
- Requires (2) end fittings ( 854-250 Sold Separately)
- Edson's #853-250 3/4-inch (19 mm) Pull-Pull Conduit is designed for 3/16" and 1/4" Wire Rope
- Sold in one foot increments, the conduit can easily be cut with a hacksaw to the specific length you need