Sportsman Deep Cycle Marine Battery
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
Click here for HAZMAT fee details
Sportsman Marine Deep Cycle Wet Acid Batteries are specially engineered with heavier, thicker plates with fiberglass reinforcement, special power-producing active material and special heavy-duty separators.
- Can withstand the potentially damaging effects of continual deep discharge and recharge
- Unreinforced, thinner plates of a starting battery cannot handle this constant deep cycling, and will fail in short order
- Delivers a long, slow discharge of fewer amps for several minutes or hours
- Great for running a trolling motor or heavy marine accessory load (e.g. depth finders, fish finders, radios, radar, lights, coolers, house power, etc.)
- Warranty: 18 Month Free Replacement
|Amp Hours:|| |
|Reserve Capacity:|| |
|MCA / Cranking Amps:|| |
20.75" L x 8.5" W x 10" H
|Terminal Type:|| |
Post & Stud
Note: Specifications may be subject to change per the manufacturer.
Todd Marine Grade Battery Box - Group 4D Battery
Item #: 200576
Item #: 201057