Scanstrut Self-Leveling Radar Mount
Mounts 18" and 24" radar antennas to the backstay mount of Garmin, Raymarine and Simrad (DX45 & DX60).
Scanstrut's Self-Levelling Radar Mount ensures your radar stays level with the horizon at all times for optimum antenna performance. As the boat heels or rolls, the radar is kept horizontal preventing target loss and giving the best possible radar picture.
Using Scanstrut's own fine-tuned hydraulic damping system, the radar mount reacts to major changes in heel angle of the boat while eliminating all small oscillations. Easy and quick to install on any sailboat, this mount has a lightweight head unit to reduce weight aloft.
- Purchasing options to mount radome Fore or Aft of backstay (Choose in the drop-down menu)
- Aluminium mounting pole with integral groove for up to three antenna cables
- High strength universal base for mounting pole, fits any surface. All torque loads are transmitted through the deck with only negligible load through the backstay
- Supplied with integral bushes, to suit backstays from 6mm to 14mm diameter
- Automatic levelling system, ensures perfect radar picture at all times
- Hydraulic damping, eliminates minor oscillations
- Sealed damping chamber, entirely maintenance free
- Passive system, no power required
- Lightweight head unit, reduced weight aloft
- Stainless Steel radome cradle with fine tune adjustment for backstay angle
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate