Raymarine SeaTalkNG Spur Cable
Raymarine SeaTalkNG Spur Cables (White) connect individual SeaTalkNG devices to the backbone. Selecting the cable length that provides adequate length for the run while minimizing the amount of excess cable.
- Function: Spur cables connect individual SeaTalk NG devices to the backbone
- Spurs connect to the backbone via either a SeaTalk NG T-Piece or 5-Way Connector
- Length: 9 feet 10 inches (3 meter) - Stripped End
Building a Raymarine SeaTalk NG Backbone Cable:
- A complete SeaTalk backbone comprises of two or more backbone cables connected in series
- There must be only one backbone and this must be terminated with two terminators, one at each end of the backbone (Sold Separately)
- Build a backbone by running backbone cables between the locations of the products you want to connect (spur points)
- At each spur point, connect the backbone cables to an appropriate SeaTalk connecting device (T-Piece, or 5-Way Connector) (Sold Separately)
- Use only the appropriate lengths of genuine Raymarine SeaTalk made-up backbone and spur cables
- Do Not cut or otherwise modify the cables
- To minimize the need to coil and stow spare cable, always use lengths of cable appropriate to the cable run lengths.
Note: SeaTalk cables are color coded. Backbone cables are blue, Spur cables are white and Power cables have a red stripe.
Item #: 256609
Item #: 256610
Item #: 256611