This product ships ground only
- K.O. is a holding tank treatment specially formulated for today's marine market
- K.O. Kills Odors and is a Bioactive treatment.
- A safe, non-chemical and non-polluting product
- Eliminates holding tank odors at their source
- K.O. works when nothing else will
- K.O. is Not a Chemical Product
- K.O. is More Effective than Any Chemical or Enzyme Product
- K.O. utilizes live, odor-killing bacteria which digest liquids, solid waste and paper, totally emulsifying them so there’s no need to add “tissue digesters” or other “boosters” to your system
- Chemicals only mask odor temporarily
- Unlike chemical products, K.O.'s bioactive formula breaks down and neutralizes odor-causing waste materials instantly
- The bacteria in K.O. actually neutralize the odor-causing elements in waste, effectively converting the contents of your holding tank to an odor-free product
- Although they kill odor causing bacteria, chemicals also kill other bacteria that suppress odor
- Chemicals can actually cause the odor problems you’re trying to solve
- Enzymes stimulate the breakdown of waste already in the tank, but are not effective against odor, and are diluted by new waste as it’s added
- Unlike chemicals, the discharge from tanks treated with K.O. is welcome in on-shore sewer and septic tank systems
- A small amount of K.O. can easily keep a boat odor-free between pump outs
- You need only (4) ounces of K.O. per 25 gallon tank capacity
- There is seldom any need to add K.O. between pump outs, nor do you need to pump out until the tank is full, making K.O. less expensive to use than lower-priced products
- Container Size: 22 Ounces
Note: K.O. should not be used in combination with ordinary bowl cleaners/chemicals.
Raritan C.P. (Clean Potty) is the only cleaner that can be combined with K.O. because C.P. is a bioactive cleaner, that uses no chemicals, so it won't kill the good bacteria in K.O.
This product MAY expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov