Ronstan Cleat Base
Status: In Stock
- Ronstan Ball bearing ratcheting cleat base
- Unique multi-position arm allows for any combination of block size and cleating angle
- Cleat can be mounted either on top or under cleat arm
- Twin rows of Delrin ball bearings support the cleat both vertically and Horizontally to minimize friction
- Adjustable ratchet system in the ball bearing hub can be used to resist arm rotation or turned off if required when heeling, as the arm does not fall to the leeward side of the boat
- Sheet and cam arm remain correctly positioned for immediate reuse at any time
- Working Load: 473 lbs.
- Breaking Load: 946 lbs.