Revere ComfortMax Inflatable PFD / Life Jacket - Red
This product ships ground only
Revere's ComfortMax Inflatable PFD offers a manual inflation system, combining comfort with the convenience of instant CO2 inflation technology.
Revere's ComfortMax Inflatable PFD offers a manual inflation system, combining comfort with the convenience of instant CO2 inflation technology.Features:
- Manual activation (pull-cord with oral inflator tube backup); inflator status indicator with clear inspection window
- Comfortable 2" wide waist strap and dual back straps for a secure fit
- Neck area has no Velcro or edge binding to cause chafing or abrasion
- Dual stainless steel waist belt adjusters
- Includes D-ring for connecting kill-switch lanyard for safety
- Provides 35 lbs buoyancy when inflated
- Heavy-duty 420 Denier nylon fabric outer covering with inflation system access flap
- SOLAS-grade retro-reflective tape on inflation bladder
- Includes safety whistle
- Supplied with owner's manual and "Think Safe" booklet
- Revere Model No. 45-61018-101R
- Approval: USCG Recreational Type V with Type III performance when fully inflated
- Activation: Manual (pull-cord with oral inflator tube backup)
- Size: Adult Universal at least 16 years of age and 80 lbs or more with 30" - 52" chest size
- Color: Red
- Recommended Use: Fishing, sailing, boating, select paddle sports, industrial marine and law enforcement applications, etc.
- Buoyancy: 35 lbs when inflated
- Re-Arm Kit: Revere 45-RAKM
- Service Interval: Annual
Note: Not approved for use on personal watercraft, for white water paddling, water skiing, knee boarding or similar towed activities.
This Type V PFD is approved ONLY WHEN WORN for use in lieu of a Type III PFD approved under 160.064 on uninspected commercial vessels less than 40 feet in length not carrying passengers for hire.
Not approved for "hot work," not recommended for use by non-swimmers or weak swimmers unless worn inflated.
For further product details see U.S. Coast Guard Certificate of Approval
Documentation available at the following links: