This product ships ground only
Revere's ComfortMax Inflatable PFD offers an automatic inflation system, combining comfort with the convenience of instant CO2 inflation technology.
- Automatic activation with manual backup (pull-cord and oral inflator tube); inflator status indicator with clear inspection window
- Comfortable 2" wide waist strap and dual back straps for a secure fit
- Neck area has no Velcro or edge binding to cause chafing or abrasion
- Dual stainless steel waist belt adjusters
- Includes D-ring for connecting kill-switch lanyard for safety
- Provides 35 lbs buoyancy when inflated
- Heavy-duty 420 Denier nylon fabric outer covering with inflation system access flap
- SOLAS-grade retro-reflective tape on inflation bladder
- Includes safety whistle
- Supplied with owner's manual and "Think Safe" booklet
- Color: Navy Blue
- Revere Model No. 45-61019-101N
- Approval: USCG Type II Recreational / Type V Uninspected Commercial vessels
- Activation: Automatic with manual backup (pull-cord and oral inflator tube)
- Size: Adult Universal – at least 16 years of age and 80 lbs or more with 30" - 52" chest size
- Recommended Use: Fishing, sailing, boating, select paddle sports, industrial marine and law enforcement applications, etc.
- Buoyancy: 35 lbs when inflated
- Re-Arm Kit: Revere 45-RAKA
- Service Interval: Annual
- Not approved for use on personal watercraft, for white water paddling, water skiing, knee boarding or similar towed activities.
- This Type V PFD is approved ONLY WHEN WORN for use in lieu of a Type III PFD approved under 160.064 on uninspected commercial vessels less than 40 feet in length not carrying passengers for hire.
- Not approved for "hot work," not recommended for use by non-swimmers or weak swimmers unless worn inflated.