Guide to Planning & Cruising The Great Circle Route
Status: In Stock
Guide to Planning & Cruising the Great Circle Route is an updated edition of this comprehensive, mile-by-mile guide to the longest cruise possible in the United States.
- Cruising the Great Circle Route around the Eastern USA, documents a motor yacht cruise of a lifetime, the 5,400-mile circumnavigation of the Eastern United States
- Author Bick Remmey refers to this voyage as the longest one-way inland cruise possible in the US. Bick shares the details of his 5 years of planning and 18 weeks of journeying with his wife aboard their 36-foot aft-cabin motor yacht Nittany Navy
- The cruise took travelled through several of the Great Lakes, down the Mississippi, across the Gulf of Mexico, up the coast of Florida, north through the Intercoastal Waterway, up the Jersey Shore, and finally back to home port in Avalon, New Jersey
- Bick's experiences provide invaluable planning and cruising information for anyone considering this voyage
- Authors: G. Bickley Remmey Jr. - Revised & Expanded by Laura Cannell
- Published 2006
- Pages: 232
- Publisher: Paradise Cay Publications
- Edition: 2nd
- Publish date: November 2006
- ISBN-10: 0939837684
- ISBN-13: 978-0939837687
- Dimensions: 8.9" x 5.9" x 0.6"